Admission Requirement Bachelor Program
Admission Requirements For All Bachelor Programs
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent,
- Or, At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC,
- Or, As per UGC rules the requirements are O'Level 5 subjects, A'Level 2 subjects (4 subjects with minimum GPA 4.0 (Grade-B) and 3 subjects with minimum GPA 3.5(Grade-C)).
- Or, International Baccalaureate/American High School Diploma,
- Or, Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC and HSC.
Admission Requirement Master Program
- Successful completion of at least a Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent in relevant discipline from a reputed university.
- Qualifying in a university admission test or a minimum score of 550 in TOEFL and 500 in GMAT.
- Work experience after graduation in an executive position is preferred but not essential (For regular MBA only).