Admission Requirement Bachelor Program
Admission Requirements For All Bachelor Programs
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent,
- Or, At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC,
- Or, O’Level in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.50 A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00.(A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2,E=1),
- Or, Average 450 marks out of 800 in GED with five subjects (below 410 in any subject is not allowed),
- Or, International Baccalaureate/American High School Diploma,
- Or, Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC and HSC.
- Successful completion of at least a Bachelor degree with minimum GPA of 2 or equivalent in relevent discipline from a reputed university.
- Qualifying in a university admission test or a minimum score of 550 in TOEFL and 500 in GMAT.
- Work experience after graduation in an executive position is preferred but not essential (For regular MBA only).
Admission Requirement Master Program