Avishek Ghosh is currently working as a lecturer at the Department of Civil Engineering, under School of Science and Engineering belonging to University of Creative Technology, Chittagong (UCTC), Bangladesh. He has a Masters of Technology degree in Civil Engineering specialization in Geotechnical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. He awarded the scholarship for pursuing the postgraduate degree. Prior to joining UCTC, he involved in a farm named as “Amin Design and Consultancy” as a geotechnical engineer for five months. He also has some months of substantial experience of working as a civil engineer in some renowned private consultants, which incorporates in his teaching context, too. He has knowledge both in numerical and theoretical problems.
• ICCR Scholarship-2016
• A Conference paper on “Effect of Cement Hydration due to Grouted Soil Nailing” has been accepted in Indian
Geotechnical Conference (IGC) which will held on December-2018.
• A Conference paper on “Experimental and Numerical Analysis of Cement Hydration Effect on Moisture Content
and Pullout Capacity of Grouted Soil Nailing” has been accepted in ICACE-2018 which will held on December-2018.
• A Journal paperon“Ground Motion Selection Considering Seismicity of the Area and Structural Response” is
published in IJET-2018.
• A journal paper on “An Assessment of Shrimp Aquaculture in Selected Coastal Areas of Bangladesh” published in
The Journal of National Oceanographic Maritime Institute-2016
• A Conference paper on “Reusing and Recycling Practice of Old Furniture in Dhaka, Chittagong and Munshigonj”
published in Wastesafe-2017
• A Conference paper on “Bench Scale Composting of Organic Waste” published in International Conference on Civil
Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD-2016)
• A Conference paper on “Old Furniture Recycling in Bangladesh” published in Waste Safe-2015