MahfujurRahman is currently working as a lecturer at the Department of Civil Engineering, under School of Science and Engineering belonging to University of Creative Technology, Chittagong (UCTC), Bangladesh. Besides, he holds the position of Program Coordinator of the department. He has a BSc degree in Civil Engineering earned from Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET), and is continuing M. Eng. on Civil Engineering at Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET). Prior to joining UCTC, he lectured for one and a half years at Institute of Technology & Textile Engineering, Pabna. He also has some months of substantial experience of working as a civil engineer in some renowned private consultants, which incorporates in his teaching context, too.
B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, RUET.
• Engineering Mechanics
• Mechanics of Materials
• Design of Concrete Structures
1. Rahman, M. (2018). Investigating the Effect of Partial Replacement of Natural Aggregates by Recycled Aggregates and Waste Plastic Materials in Concrete (Published in a peer reviewed international journal).
2. B. AHMED, M. RAHMAN. Assessment of Compressive Strength of Concrete Based On Combinationof Different Sizes of Aggregate. (Published in a peer reviewed international journal).
3. Ahmed, B., &Rahman, M.(2015). Effects of Different Sizes of Aggregates on Compressive Strength of Concrete. (Published on CUET research site).
4. Rahman, M. (2019). A study on compressive strength of concrete using the alternative aggregate (Submitted & accepted in a peer reviewed international journal).