I joined the amazing pedagogical team of CSE Department at University of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC) in March 2018 and kicked off teaching as a full time lecturer in Physics. I have since been engaged in teaching undergraduate physics courses in CSE, Mechanical and civil department embodying Engineering family’s grand aspiration for an ambitious development of the department with a strong heading towards cutting-edge research in the domains of magnetic ferrite in material science.
Ph.D. in Physics (Pursuing), Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET)
MPhil in Physics, Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET)
MSc in physics, The University of Chittagong.(CU)
MBA, International Islamic University Chittagong
• Basic Physics
• Applied physics
• Functional Mathematics
• Business Mathematics
Solid State Physics
• Analysis of Themes of Short Stories in ESL Classroom: A Pedagogical Implication
• Prototyping Mass Nouns: A Case of Bangladeshi ESL Learners
• Action to Attribute: Use of Verbs in Descriptive Writing
• Costumes, Customs and Cosmetics in Herrick’s and Nasreen’s Poetry: A Comparative Study
• L1 Interference in L2 Learning: A Case of Bare Nouns of Bangla and English
1. S. K. Ahmed, M.Faishal Mahmoodb, M. Arifuzzamanc and M. Belal Hossenb* “Enhancement
of Electrical and Magnetic Properties of Al3+ substituted Cu-Zn Nano ferrites with Structural
Rietveld Refinement.” Vol 30, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2021.104833.
2. M. Arifuzzaman, S. K. Ahmed, M. J. Abeden, M. B. Hossen, “Structural, Dielectric and Conductivity Studies of Ni-Cu-Cd Ferrite Nanoparticles”, International Conference on Innovation in Science and Technology (ICISET), IEEE explore.
3. Islam, M. S & Ahmed, S. K. (2012). The Impacts of Jute on Environment: An Analytical Review of Bangladesh. Journal of Environment and Earth Science, vol 2, no.5, 2012.
4. Islam, M.S. & Khaled, S. & Ahmed, S. K. (2014), Individual Perception toward Dividend: A study on Dhaka Stock Exchangeable (Baraka in Indian journal).
1. S. K. Ahmed and M. B. Hossen “Complex Impedance and Electric Modulus Studies of Al Substituted Cu-Zn Nanoferrites”. Dhaka’2nd International Bose Conference, 3 - 4 December, (PP 26-27)2015, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. S. K. Ahmed and M. B. Hossen “Finite size and Surface Effect on the Magnetic and Electrical Properties of Al Substituted Cu-Zn Ferrite Nanoparticles” International Conference on physics, 10-12 March, 2016. Dhaka, (Physics Society) Atomic Energy of Bangladesh. (PP-30) (2016).
3. S. K. Ahmed and M. B. Hossen “Size and Surface Effect on the Structural, Magnetic and Electrical Properties Due to Nonmagnetic Al Substituted Cu-Zn Ferrite Nanoparticles” 2nd International Conference on physics for Sustainable Development & Technology (ICPSDT-2017), December 10-11, 2017.Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET).
4. Sheikh Kamal Ahmed and M. Belal Hossain “Enhancement of Magnetic and Electrical Properties Due to Nonmagnetic Al Substituted Cu-Zn Ferrite Nanoparticles” International Conference on physics- 2018, March8-10, 2018. Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission (BAEC).
6. Sheikh Kamal Ahmed and M. Belal Hossain “Effect of Mg substitution on structural and
electric transport properties of 〖Mg〗_x 〖Cu〗_(0.65-x) 〖Zn〗_0.35 〖Fe〗_1.925 〖Al〗_0.075 O_4 nanoferrites”
International Conference on physics- 2020, March 8-10-13, 2020. Bangladesh Atomic
Energy Commission (BAEC).