I have joined the Royal Department of English Language and Literature (ELL) at University of Creative Technology Chittagong in February 2020 as a full-time lecturer in ELL. Besides teaching English courses for undergraduate students, I am also involved in research in the domains of English language, linguistics, and Education; and creative writing. I am playing the role of an Advisor of The Creative ELLSOC (English Language and Literary Society) at UCTC.
MEd in ELT (Studying), Kathmandu University, NP;
MA in English, Jagannath University, BD;
Postgraduate Certificate in TESOL, The University of Cambridge, UK.
● Advanced Writing
● Reading and Writing
● Functional Linguistics
● Public Speaking
● Business communication
● Educational Theory
● Language Education
● Adult Education
● Teaching Methods
● Discourse and grammar
● ESL writing
● Master’s in ELT at Kathmandu University under the university’s international full tuition-fee scholarship category.
● Marxist Impact and Contextualization in EFL Teaching in of Bangladesh.
● Impact of COVID-19 on Online English Speaking learning: Study on Private Universities in Bangladesh.
● A Case Study on ‘Motivation to Learning English in Bangladesh.
● 'Developing Dynamism in the Language Classroom' certification programme conducted by BELTA (Bangladesh English Language Teachers Association), THT ( Teachers Helping Teachers) and Eastern University on 14-15 September 2018
● ‘Teacher Training on Effective Teaching Sills’ seminar organized by The American Center, U.S. Embassy, Dhaka on September 27, 2018.
● A Certification Programme in TGC (Teaching Grammar Communicatively) by World Learning under AE-Teacher Scholarship sponsored by the US Embassy in Dhaka.