• Tech savvy, Knowledgeable communicator & resourceful Mentor with 15 years of advanced experience in teaching.
• Started career as a Lecturer of English in 2002 and now working as an Associate Professor since 2019.
• Integrated technology-based curriculum and adapted teaching materials on a regular basis.
• Communication skills demonstrated through the design of classroom presentations and lectures, creation of detailed written lesson plans & student evaluations, and the ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
• Acted as a Manager at Sainsbury’s PLC for a few years and involved in their promotional events, advertisements and administration.
• Solid educational background with Fellow Ph.D., MBA in Hospitality Management from Saxon College, Sunderland University, UK, MBA in Management from University of North America (London Campus), MA and BA English literature.
Fellow Ph.D. Seacom Skills University, Kendradangal, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal, Shantiniketan, India.
MBA in Hospitality Management, Saxon College, Sunderland University, UK
MA in English literature, American University of Hawaii, USA. (London Campus)
MBA in Management, University of North America (London Campus)
MA in English literature, Islamic University, Kushtia
Old and Middle English
History of England
History English Literature
European Literature in Translation
Post Colonial Literature
South Indian Literature
i. Title: The Appalling Pain: A Deleuzian Reading of Heart of Darkness by Conrad Name of journal: World Vision Research Journal (ISSN: 2078-8460) Volume 13, Number 1, November 2020
ii. Title: Development and Emergence of English Literature: A Study on Third-World Literature. Name of journal: Business Review-Bangladesh, Journal of Business and Technical Progress Volume 7, Issue 2, July 2019 ISSN: 2224-1884
iii. Title: Naturalism, Romanticism and John Keats: A Discussion Name of Journal: Journal of Business and Technological Progress ISSN: 2224-1884 Issue Date: December 2016, Volume.5, No.1&2
iv. Title: Wit and Beauty of Love in Shakespeare’s Female Characters Name of Journal: LangLit (India), ISSN: 2349-5189 Impact Factor: 4.23, Issue Date: May 2017, Volume.3, No.4
v. Title: Nature in the Poems of William Wordsworth: A Sensible Study Name of Journal: International Journal of Ethics in Social Sciences (IJESS) ISSN:2308-5096(P) AND ISSN 2311-620X(O) Issue Date: June, 2017, Volume.5, o.1/2017, Paper ID# IJESS 5113
vi. Title: Hamartia: A Post-Colonial Analysis of Chinua Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Name of Journal: University of South Asia Journal (USAJ) ISSN (Print): 2411-3077, Volume 3, Issue 1, Issue Date: 2017
vii. Title: Customer Satisfaction in Banking Sector: A Study on EXIM Bank Limited in Dhaka City Name of Journal: University of South Asia Journal (USAJ) ISSN (Print): 2411-3077, Volume 3, Issue 1, Issue Date: 2017
viii. Title: Nature is the Teacher to Santiago: A Symbolical Expression of Human Struggle in Hemingway’s “The Old Man and the Sea” Name of journal: European Journal of English Language and Literature Studies-ejells, United Kingdom
Volume 6, Issue 1, February 2018
ix. Title: An Analysis of Caste in Mulk Raj Anand’s Untouchable Name of journal: World Vision Research Journal Volume 14, No 1, November 2021 ISSN: 2078-8460
x. Title: Perception of Femininity in Ancient Greek Literature Name of journal: World Vision Research Journal Volume 14, No 1, November 2021 ISSN: 2078-8460
xi. Title: Reevaluating Resistance from Cultural Silence from a distinctive analysis of ‘Jele’ (fishing) Community Name of Journal: World Vision Research Journal Volume 13, No 1, November 2020