Mr. Md. Ziaul Haque is presently serving as an Assistant Professor of English Language and Literature at University of Creative Technology, Chattogram. He is also working as an Editor of the International Journal of Literature, Language and Linguistics, America since 24th October 2016.
He has over 11 years of professional experience in teaching. He has earned his Master’s degree from Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Previously, he worked as an Assistant Professor of English at Sylhet International University, Shamimabad, Bagbari, Sylhet from September 20, 2010 to May 17, 2018. He also worked as a Lecturer in English at SCHOLARSHOME, an English medium school and college, East ShahiEidgah, Sylhet from January 15, 2008 to September 18, 2010. In addition, he had the experience of working as an IELTS Instructor at Leading University from September, 2007 to April, 2008.
Mr. Md. Ziaul Haque joined UCTC on 5th January 2019 and has been teaching English Language and Literature courses. His primary areas of interest include- English Language, English Literature, Translation, Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Writing, Creative Writing, Research, Education and so on. Moreover, he is also exceedingly interested in research, administrative and extracurricular endeavours
MPhil, Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet Bangladesh.
Master’s, Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet Bangladesh.
Prose and Drama
Reading and Writing
English Language Practice
History of the English Language
History of the English Literature
William Shakespeare and His Tragedies
Superstitions in Literature
Madness and Suicide in William Shakespeare’s Tragedies
The Theatre: Its Origin and Evolution
Awards and Recognitions:
• He received a literary award called ‘GronthagarSahityaPadak’ in 2016 from Lalmonirhat.
• He was considered as the ‘Best Poet’ by an online literary website named www.chhotokabita.com
• His book Give Me a Sky to Fly is considered by many scholars as the beginning of Post-postmodernism in literature.
• He was awarded a certificate for working as a Peer Reviewer in February, 2019 for the Asian Journal of Language, Literature and Culture Studies. In the certificate, these following words were mentioned- ‘Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing: In Recognition of an Outstanding Contribution to the Quality of the Journal’.
• His poem secured a prize in an Indian Literary Competition in 2016.
• His poem secured a prize in a competition organized by The Daily Star in 2015.
His 8 research articles appear in the esteemed peer-reviewed international journals.
He is the author of 28 books that were published in Bangladesh and abroad including America, England and Germany.