Hrithik Nath received his B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering from the Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Khulna, Bangladesh. In July 2021, he joined the University of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC), where he currently works as a lecturer of Civil Engineering. He is expert in ArcGIS, MATLAB, R, SPSS, Revit, AutoCAD.
B.Sc in Civil Engineering, KUET
1. Water Resource Engineering
2. Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Engineering
3. Numerical Analysis& Modeling
1. Rainfall Analysis
2. Spatial Analysis
3. Statistical Analysis
4. Ground Improvement
5. Heavy Metals
1. “Best Technical Paper Award” in Environmental Engineering section (ICACE-2020)
2. “Dean’s Award” for outstanding academic record
3. “Merit Order Scholarship” throughout Undergraduate Study (KUET)
4. “Champion” in Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad
5. “Talent-pool Scholarship” from Bangladesh Government
01. H. Nath, I.M. Rafizul; “Spatial Variability of Metal Elements in Soils of a Waste Disposal Site in Khulna: A Geostatistical Study”, ‘Advances in Civil Engineering-Select Proceedings of ICACE 2020’, Chapter 3 (In Press),https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5547-0
01. H. Nath; “Variation in Geotechnical Behavior of Bentonite-Soil mixtures in salty environment.” International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology, August 2020., Volume 5, Issue 8, http://doi.org/10.38124/IJISRT20AUG537
Conference Papers: (Published and In-progress)
01. H. Nath, I.M. Rafizul; “Spatial Variability of Metal Elements in Soils of a Waste Disposal Site in Khulna: A Geostatistical Study”, 5th International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE-2020), March 2021, CUET, Chattogram, Bangladesh, EE 146-153.
02. H. Nath, M. H. Kabir; “Effect of Bentonite addition on Some Geotechnical Properties of Local Clayey Soil used as Liner Material”, (Abstract Accepted) 6th International Conference on Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD-2022), February 2022, KUET, Khulna, Bangladesh.
03. E. Barua, H. Nath, M. Shah, M. E. Asgor; “Developing a Testing Methodology for the Field Analysis of Grain Size of Predominantly Clay Soil.” (Abstract Accepted) 6th International Conference on Civil Engineering for Sustainable Development (ICCESD-2022), February 2022, KUET, Khulna, Bangladesh.
04. H. Nath, M. M. Rana, S. K. Adhikary; “Missing Rainfall Estimation Using Artificial Neural Network”, (Abstract Accepted) 3rd International Conference on Research & Innovation in Civil Engineering (ICRICE 2022), January 2022, Southern University Bangladesh, Chattogram, Bangladesh.